We are proud to present Raincity in the Gazebo, on a hill amongst the trees of Caravan Farm Theatre. Festival seating (BYO chairs and blankets). A bar and concession featuring BBQ Sausages on a bun, local ales, wines, sodas, spirits, and snacks will be available. Bring a picnic blanket and some homemade treats and make it an evening!
Raincity is a Vancouver-based Rage-Funk band fronted by female leads on saxophone and vocals. The five members of Raincity combine their eclectic influences including Moon Hooch, Amy Winehouse, Queen, and Rage Against the Machine. Their live shows are unique, explosive. They have performed over 300 shows since their inception opening for acts such as Our Lady Peace, Bif Naked, and Five Alarm Funk on stages such as the Commodore Ballroom and The Bill Reid Amphitheater.
Vocals – Clare Twiddy
Saxophone – Kaylar Chan
Guitar – Ryley Kirkpatrick
Drums – Sheldon D’Eith
Bass – Carson Webber
RAIN OR SHINE
All Caravan Farm Theatre performances are held outdoors. In the event of rain the show will be relocated to our dry and covered Rain Venue, ensuring that you see the full show in comfort.
SUMMER SHOW COMFORT TIPS
- The show lasts approximately 2 hours with one 15-minute intermission.
- It cools off at night so be sure to bring warm clothes.
- We have a licensed concession with beer, wine, coffee and snacks. Bring cash!
- We have heated, wheelchair accessible washrooms.
- Mobility parking is located at the end of the parking lot closest to the box office booth and is marked with blue signs.
- Caravan Farm Theatre is located in the countryside North-West of Armstrong. Please factor this into your driving time. If you have not visited before, we recommend that you print out a map and have it with you when you drive.
- Shows will not be held for latecomers.
- Dogs are not permitted at shows. Please leave them at home rather than in your car.