When we can safely gather again, we intend to welcome the public back with confidence and provide a safe, comfortable, positive, and enjoyable experience.
- The audience will be greeted and asked for an assurance of no COVID-19 related symptoms upon arrival.
- The audience will have access to a handwashing station and/or sanitizer upon arrival.
- All audience areas will be clearly marked to maintain social distance at all times.
- Masks will be worn or glass partitions will be required for all Caravan staff and volunteers.
- Masks will be mandatory in all indoor spaces (washrooms) and in our bar & concession line ups.
- Traffic patterns and flow will be carefully considered and clearly marked, while staying inclusive to people with mobility issues.
- There will be a reduction in touchable items: doors will be propped open, no paper programs, no tickets, and a streamlined concession.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every half hour.
- Box Office will maintain the lists of patrons per performance, in case of contact tracing needs.
All of our safety protocols have been developed in consultation with WorkSafe BC and ActSafe BC, our theatrical safety guidance association. Our best practice guidelines conform to the current PHO and we developed them in consultation with the safety concerns of our local community, employees and industry peers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Box Office.