All of us at the Caravan Farm Theatre are thrilled to welcome you back. Following the provincial and regional restrictions currently in place for outdoor organized events over 100 people, Caravan Farm Theatre will be implementing the Vaccine Passport.
- If you have questions about the current order for the Interior Health Region, here is their news page: https://news.interiorhealth.ca/news/provincial-and-regional-restrictions/
- If you don’t have your passport, here is a link – it takes less than a minute on your smartphone: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html
- If you are not yet vaccinated, here is where you can get your first shot: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/register
The basics of keeping each other safe in our venue remain the same:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer regularly
- Mask up in all indoor spaces
- From September 13, 2021: Proof of partial vaccination (1st dose) is required.
- From October 24, 2021: Proof of full vaccination (2 doses, at least 7 days prior) is required.
All of our safety protocols listed below have been developed in consultation with WorkSafe BC and ActSafe BC, our theatrical safety guidance association. Our best practice guidelines conform to the current PHO and we developed them in consultation with the safety concerns of our local community, employees and industry peers.
- Box Office will maintain the lists of patrons per performance, in case of contact tracing needs.
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor spaces, regardless of vaccination status.
- Sanitization stations will be provided upon arrival
- Masks will be worn or glass partitioners will be required for all Caravan employees in close proximity to patrons
- Washrooms will be sanitized throughout the evening.
- All audience members will be expected to maintain social distancing